Minister To Minister International is an organization that takes the message of Revival to Preachers and Ministers around the world encouraging them in their walk with Jesus Christ. The issues that ministers of the Gospel struggle with, are the areas of discouragement and helplessness which MTMI seeks to help. It is our desire to see ministers restored with zeal and encouraged so that they can continue faithfully preaching the Word of God to their congregation and pray for true revival to come. In the past year, I have traveled to various countries preaching to preachers, ministering to ministers, leading them in Schools of Prayer and Revival and praying for God to blow His breath afresh upon them.
This organization exists to provide funding for short term mission projects, conferences, revivals, and Christian leadership training. The principal is very clear that when you Minister To Ministers you do minister to the masses.
Proverbs 27:17 says, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." The overall function of MTMI is to extend the Great Commission of Christ and spread the message of Revival.
The Board of MTMI are as follows: Mark D. Partin, Chief Officer and Field Director, Rev Phil Taylor, Assistant Director, Sandra Cain, Don Claiborne and James Cotton. All contributions are tax deductible and are used to support the fulfillment of the MTMI mission. It is my desire to truly Minister To Ministers. When you minister to ministers you minister to masses. You may direct any correspondence or contributions to:
Minister To Minister International
c/o Mark D. Partin
5053 General Carl W. Stiner Hwy
LaFollette TN 37766.
Again all contributions are tax deductible, make checks payable to Minister To Minister Int. or MTMI. All our funding is free will offering or by the sale of products such as CDs or books.
Our Core Values
- The Lordship of Christ and the Authority of Scripture (Colossians 1:18; Psalm 119:128)
- The Ministry of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:4-5)
- Faithfulness (1 Corinthians 3:12-14; 4:1-2)
- The Message of the Cross (1 Corinthians 1:18, 23-24)
- Walking by Faith (Luke 1:45; Romans 4:20-21; Hebrews 11:6)
- Servant's Heart (Matthew 20:27-28; 2 Corinthians 4:5; Philippians 2:5-8)
- Vision for Revival (Psalm 85:6; Isaiah 64; 2 Chronicles 7:14)
- Prayer (Jeremiah 29:12-14; Ephesians 6:18)Our Core Values
About Mark D. Partin